THANK YOU VISITING THE SAPPORO PREMIUM BEER WEBSITE
Premium Beverages Pty Ltd (ACN 100 818 700) (Premium Beverages or We/we) maintains this website www.sapporobeer.com.au and any related website for your enjoyment, entertainment, information and use. Please feel free to browse the website.
You must be 18 years or older to enter this website (for Australian residents) or of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing this website (for non-Australian residents). You must immediately exit the website if you do not meet these requirements.
- If you are browsing this website as a non-commercial consumer, you may access material displayed on the website for your non-commercial, personal use only and subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
- If you are browsing this website as an employee/agent/member of any business or organisation, you may access or download material displayed on the website only in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions stated below. This permission is specifically conditioned on you maintaining all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and keeping all such material intact and in the same form as presented on the website. Additionally, you may not:
- distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, republish, frame, upload to a third party, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Premium Beverages’ prior written permission; or
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” or use any sponsored or paid Google or other search engine sponsored search results / sponsored links that utilise keywords that directly relate to a Premium Beverages name, trade indicia, trade mark, logo, product or brand without Premium Beverages’ prior written permission.
- Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
- The material on this website may reside on a server in the United States of America or Australia. The law applicable to use of the material and to disputes arising out of the material is the state of Victoria, Australia.
- Publication of electronic addresses on the website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All material on the website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws unless otherwise specifically noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website.
- Your use of the website is at your risk. Premium Beverages makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and, to the extent permitted by law, Premium Beverages specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website. Neither Premium Beverages nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise even if Premium Beverages has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages. Except as otherwise stated in the text of a webpage of this website or as required by law, everything on the website and all Premium Beverages products displayed on the website are provided to you “AS IS” and, to the extent permitted by law, is provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Features and information of third party suppliers, third party products and/or services described or depicted on the website, or available for enquiry or application through website hyperlinks, including, without limitation, availability and descriptions of products or services as displayed on the website and via website hyperlinks are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Premium Beverages assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website (including accessing hyperlinks) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Premium Beverages also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any interruptions or errors in access to the website or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications made through or in relation to the website.
- If you send any communications or materials or content (of any nature) to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Premium Beverages or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, by sending or placing any such information, you grant to Premium Beverages an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide licence to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials or content including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Materials and third party logos, brands and trade names displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Premium Beverages. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the website or specific permission is obtained from the third party owners. Any unauthorised use of images and third party logos, brands and trade names may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. Any material or content that is downloadable or provides a share functionality should not be forwarded or shared with persons below the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- The website refers to products and/or services that are generally available in Australia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services on this website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with Premium Beverages for specific product/service availability in your locality.
- Premium Beverages is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the website. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Premium Beverages may provide links on this website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience and information only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. To the extent permitted by law, Premium Beverages disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- The website contains social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter) and the use of any social media platforms are subject to the particular social media platform’s prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features on the website, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You also acknowledge and consent to this website accessing information you may have shared with the particular social media platform and contacting you via the social media platform or via the information you have shared (for example, sending an email directly to you to the email address provided to the social media platform), in accordance with the permissions you have granted this website via the social media platform. Users are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with the social media links, applications or features on the website. The website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
- Although Premium Beverages may from time to time monitor or review uploads, discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like that may be included from time to time on the website, Premium Beverages is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, bring into disrepute the good name and reputation of Premium Beverages, or otherwise violate any law. By accessing and browsing the website, you agree that you shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, Premium Beverages from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, payment, charge or expense including but not limited to consequential loss, economic loss and legal expenses (calculated on a solicitor/client basis) suffered or incurred by Premium Beverages arising out of any claim or action that results from your accessing and use of the website or in connection with any breach by you of these Website Terms and Conditions.
- Premium Beverages will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Premium Beverages to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. In addition, you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website;
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; or
- Download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
- Premium Beverages encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the ‘low risk drinking’ guideline recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines which states: for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2) standard drinks on any day reduces your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion. A full version of the guidelines is available at: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
- Premium Beverages reserves the right to change this website in any way without notice to you. If you have authorised user access to the website, your ability to access and use the website may be terminated at any time without notice to you. Any queries in relation to this website can be directed to: email@example.com.